About the course
Teaching and assistance go hand in hand.This course will help you to get an idea about some of the basic concepts that are essential to become a successful teaching assistant.Every child deserves to be educated properly and flourish in his/her life, grow up in a positive school environment, with teachers and teaching assistants that support, guide and care, can help a child to reach his/her full potential. With the help of a teaching assistant, a classroom can run like clockwork, and if you have a desire to work with children, this is the best opportunity that has come your way.
With this course, you can enjoy the flexibility and convenience of studying online and also completing three basic courses that will help you to become a Teaching Assistant.
This course will find the existing skill in you and brush up those skills in order to make you a competent individual who will be able to nurture several other minds in the world of education.
Why this course?
This course will give you the benefit to enjoy the flexibility and convenience of studying online, along with getting the opportunity of completing three basic courses that can help you towards your dream of becoming a TA. In addition to the CPD-certified Level 3 Teaching Assistant course, you will also be able to study the 'Cultural Awareness' and the 'An Enabling Learning Environment' course, which will all help to create a solid foundation on which to build your know-how and expertise.
This course will give you the scope to engage yourself in a range of courses. You can use this Teaching Assistant Basic package as a springboard, and continue your online learning journey to gain further valuable certifications that will look amazing on your CV. This course will open various career paths and give future employers a reason to hire you. It will let your value as a teaching assistant shine through.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for
- Budding teaching aspirants who want to become a teaching assistant
- Anyone planning to take the plunge into teaching profession
- Key childcare workers already working within an Early Years school setting, who wish to advance towards becoming a TA
- Nursery or pre-school assistant planning a teaching career
- Montessori Teachers who want to brush up their skills to become teaching assistant
- Career changers looking for a change of profession
What do you learn?
- You will gain valuable information on what it takes to be an effective teaching assistant, with the in-depth CPD-certified Level 3 Teaching Assistant course. You will learn all the valuable techniques to provide support and guidance for every child you work with, and get in touch with every aspect of the job, from the national curriculum to the legal responsibilities and policies of a school and its staff.
- You will learn to recognise the importance of promoting independence and individuality, as well as what is required of a learning space if it is going to be a rich learning environment. With the 'An Enabling Learning Environment' module, you will learn how to create stimulating environments by introducing exciting activities and outdoor learning opportunities.
- Appreciate the need for cultural awareness, in order to support diversity, equality and inclusion. Understand that everyone is different, and learn how to apply the concept that there is 'no best culture, only different ones' to your working environment.
How do you learn ?
- You can study whenever and wherever you like, and maintain a healthy life balance, thanks to our online courseware.
- There is no deadlines to adhere to and no pressure - courseware is available 24/7, 365 days a year, and fully compatible with a range of devices and across multiple platforms and browsers.
- The course is accessible for 12 months, giving you plenty of time to complete all aspects of the package.
- You can get technical support if you need help using the courseware.
- You can create a solid foundation on which you can build your dream of being a teaching assistant.
- Your confidence will be boosted and you can give any prospective employer a reason to hire you.
- You will get a course completion certificate once you have completed the training.
- Cache endorsed Certification is available upon completion of all courses within the package, certification fee is included.
After this course
This course will give you the golden opportunity to work as an assistant teacher in many schools. You can work an assistant teacher in several Montessori and nursery schools, learning institutions, playschools and several other sections of the education world. This course will give you a whole new opportunity to work as an assistant teacher and evolve as a successful teacher.
Teaching assistants are in great demand and this course will increase your employability and you can apply for positions where you can easily help and support qualified teachers in the classroom by providing support to children with reading and writing on an individual, class or small group basis or assisting with marking and correcting work and guide and monitor the progress of the learners.
You can avail the course at a reasonable fee of 26,000 INR /340 USD/265 GBP/10500THB.
You can opt for a number of easy ways to pay your fees using Debit / Credit Card or by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft to our bank account. After the payment is credited the candidates will be receiving payment confirmation with online admission form. They need to fill up the same and submit in order to get online access to the course.