About the course
A classroom is a place where children spend most of their time in a day. Therefore it is very important to maintain a healthy and enabling learning environment in a classroom. An enabling learning environment makes learning more comfortable and easy. This course will help the students to learn the techniques to create different learning environments as well as teach them how one can apply their creativity in a classroom and also apply various themes to their areas of learning. It is the duty of a teacher to provide proper care and support to each and every student that sits in a class and this course will teach them to provide appropriate guidance so that the students can benefit, develop and grow with the help of their assistance and enjoy the various level of activities that has been arranged for them.With an environment of plentiful opportunity, children can learn independently, make friends with peers and achieve their development goals with ease.
Note: Certificates must be applied within 3 months of course completion. Cache Endorsed Certificates are included with the course and are available after completion.
This course is CACHE endorsed.
These courses are provided in partnership with Laser Learning.
Why this course?
This course will help them to grow in a rich learning environmentand will introduce them to some of the fundamental aspects of an exciting concept. It will help you to gain the skills needed to turn your ideas into reality. A positive environment plays a key role in supporting and extending children's development and learning. This course will encourage teachers to make young children feel comfortable and stay in a homely environment.When children feel emotionally safe and secure, they are able to exploreandlearning to explore introduces one to a whole new world of learning.
Who should attend?
- All aspiring teachers
- People who are looking for a change in career
- People who are looking forward for a teaching career
- Students who wish to be Montessori teachers in their near future
- Teachers who want to enhance their teaching skills
- Curriculum designers
- Childcare practitioners working in a range of settings
- Nursery workers
- School key workers who have an active role in making and brainstorming process
What do you learn?
- One will learn the technique to ask children open ended questions, and recognise when (and how) to challenge them to improve their skills. It will teach them how to help them gain independence and learn for themselves, as well as encouraging them to interact with their peers with minimal adult intervention.
- Will develop the scope for you to think about the various learning areas that are part of your learning environment, and learn more about how these areas can be made even more stimulating than they already are.
- You can learn the techniques to plan a room and learn to link the various areas and activities to the early learning goals. It will teach you to create an environment that meets the needs of all children who will be using it, regardless of their individual requirements.
- It will make you gain insight into how to designate responsibility to staff, so that all key workers and practitioners can be part of this enabling process.
- Understand the need for a richly resourced environment, filled with activities that can be explored and enjoyed.
- Understand the importance of outdoor learning, and recognise some of the ways in which education can be taken outside, such as within outdoor learning environments, or via the implementation of forest schools.
How do you learn ?
You will get the option of plenty of different resources that will suit your learning style, including presentations, video tutorials and downloadable activities; all of which can help you to understand the need for an enriching learning space.
- There will be video examples of effective enabling environments included for inspiration.
- You will be finally assessed is by a simple multiple choice test that can be completed online.
- Plenty of extra independent reading available, with links to websites and downloadable media, covering subjects including themed rooms, forest schools, outdoor classrooms, and sensory play areas.
- Learn how to create a space that every child, parent and practitioner will love! Pick up handy tips on how to plan and implement your ideas, while also keeping costs as low as possible.
- The system requirement to pursue the course is: processor 1 gigahertz (GHz) and 1 GB RAM.
- It also requires an operating system with any of the followings: Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS or iOS with a browser such as Internet Explorer 8 or above, Google Chrome, Safari 8 or Mozilla Firefox.
After this course
This course would help childcare practitioners to gain knowledge in their field of work working in a range of settings. It will also help those who want to work with Montessori and nursery children and also school key workers who have an active role in the decision making and brainstorming process with regards to creating a stimulating and fun learning environment. An enabling environment makes parents and guardians feel welcome, involved, and empowered.
You can avail the course at a reasonable fee of 22,000 INR /275 USD/210 GBP/8750 THB.
You can opt for a number of easy ways to pay your fees using Debit / Credit Card or by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft to our bank account. After the payment is credited the candidates will be receiving payment confirmation with online admission form. They need to fill up the same and submit in order to get online access to the course.
The course can be completed within a span of 12 months.