About the course
The course on Child Psychology has been fully assessed and approved by IVCAS (Independent Vocational Course Appraisal Service)* and therefore, is the perfect course if you are looking to deepen your understanding of the psychology of your own child or you have ambitions to work in the fascinating field of child psychology, this great-value online course is designed to give you a comprehensive introduction to the subject. You will gain a real insight into how psychologists work with children to improve their psychological states.The 22 easy-to-access modules cover all aspects of the rapid development of the mind and body that occur from birth through to early adulthood. The complex physical, emotional, cognitive and behavioural development stages children progress through are all covered with a focus on popular theories of child development. It is a concise but comprehensive course which acquaints you with the varied aspects of child psychology.
Why this course?
Child psychology is a very pertinent area of learning when it comes to child development and those interested to get trained in child psychology will find this course extremely beneficial. No qualifications are needed to embark on the course but a genuine interest in the psychological development of children is a must. The course takes around 20 hours to complete and because all learning takes place online, it is perfect for those who wish to fit it around their existing commitments. This course will give you an overview of the course content before being introduced to the subject of child psychology, including theories of prominent child psychologists and the importance of recognising abnormal behaviour. This course will help you to gauge child development better if you are planning a career with children.
Who should attend?
The course gives you an insight into the varied aspects of child psychology starting with child development research and theories, cognitive development at various stages of growing up years, behavioural problems, health and nutrition in a child's development to growing into adulthood.
The course is good for:
- Individuals who want to work with children in an educational setting
- Those planning to work as a teacher in an inclusive classroom
- Those willing to work as a school or child counsellor
- Individuals trying to be child social workers
What do you learn?
How do you learn?
- This online course can be accessed from any part of the globe.
- Study on any device, 24/7 at a pace that suits you.
- Technical support is available, should you require it.
- The 22 modules, which take between 15-60 minutes to complete are easy to access and engage with.
- Enjoy 12 months access to the course content.
- Studying the fascinating subject of child psychology will help you support the children in your life and could also lead to exciting new career opportunities.
- You must have a system with a processor of 1 gigahertz (GHz), 1 GB RAM, Operating Systems supporting Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS, iOS and Browsers with Internet Explorer 8 or above, Google Chrome, Safari 8, Mozilla Firefox
After this course
This course will help you understand child psychology and make you pay special attention to their varying needs. This course will make you a trained professional to work with children and will bring new career opportunities and this will boost your teaching career and you can work as a counsellor in an educational setting. You can work as child social worker and if you are into SEN teaching then this course could be of great help.
You can avail the course at a reasonable fee of 20,000 INR/250 USD/190 GBP/7750 THB.
You can opt for a number of easy ways to pay your fees using Debit / Credit Card or by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft to our bank account. After the payment is credited the candidates will be receiving payment confirmation with online admission form. They need to fill up the same and submit in order to get online access to the course.
The course can be completed within a span of 12 months.