About the course
Conducting classes effectively is one of the main functions of a teacher. Nevertheless, it is a concern for them, too. A classroom comprises of learners from different backgrounds and it is the teacher's responsibility to ensure that proper learning environment is maintained through proper learner behaviour. Every classroom will have young learners with unruly behaviour and attitude; hence those interested to know and adapt the key strategies of managing learner behaviour in the classroom or at home, may enrol for a professional course like this.
This online course on Managing Behaviour will acquaint the candidates with a comprehensive understanding of the causes of showcasing complex behaviour by the learners of the classroom. Hence, when the candidates will learn the causes of such behaviour, they will find it easier to learn the approaches to effectively handling them. The course also acquaints the candidates with the kind of positive behavioural attitude to be practiced before the children so that good behavioural examples are set before them.
Note: Certificates must be applied within 3 months of course completion.
Cache Endorsed Certificates are included with the course and are available after completion.
This course is CACHE endorsed.
Why this course?
A childcare provider must know the ways and approaches to managing behaviour among the young learners and bring out their best each and every time. It must become a kind of habit for them to showcase their best behaviour, by establishing rules as well as disciplinary practices both at home or in any educational or childcare setting. A professional training course like this one will ensure that the interested candidates learn the necessary skills required to manage a classroom in the most effective way possible.
The course also helps develop the preventative as well as curative strategies necessary for child handlers to be expert at. Managing behaviour is an Academic level course that is aimed at all those interested candidates willing to gain a strong foundation on Behavioural Management and want to build their career on this field of profession. This course focuses on the correct approaches to be followed in order to improve behaviour among the children by developing their emotional, social and behavioural skills.
Who should attend?
- For aspirants who are planning to develop a comprehensive idea on managing child behaviour, and develop their career on this line of profession
- Professionals working in the field of providing childcare facilities where they face various behavioural issues with the child, enrolling for this course will acquaint them with the requisite skills and knowledge required for them to possess
- Professionals like teachers, nannies, or even amateur baby sitters looking to go up the ropes in this profession, may enrol for this course
- People belonging from other professions, who are interested to know the correct approaches to managing child behaviour and enter this profession, are also eligible to enrol for this course
- Even for parents or care givers who have children at home exhibiting various behavioural or emotional disability signs, they may hugely benefit from the course as they gain immense knowledge on it
What do you learn?
- Get a thorough knowledge on positive behaviour policy and why it is necessary for all child care facilities to have it. The candidates also learn that apart from correcting the negative behaviour, how important it is to encourage and promote positive behaviour
- Learn about the roles and functions of parents into helping the child gain emotional stability leading to good his/her behaviour
- Know the correct ways to help the children to appropriately interact with others and also to develop the understanding of meeting others' needs as well as their own.
- Learn about the Positive Relationships theme of the EYFS statutory framework and as well as get acquainted with the theme's main principles.
- Learn about the various explanations of good behaviour depending on factors like the age of the child, their cultural situation and tolerance levels of child handlers
- Learn about the various approaches that may be used to encourage and improve positive behaviour and the benefits of working with external agencies to help with these strategies
How do you learn?
- As the course is provided in the online mode of learning, the aspirants are able to pursue the course from different parts of the world which may even be from the comfort of your home or from other places of your convenience
- Being an online program, the course can be pursued without interfering with other commitments in your life, with the study materials always available with you
- In order to provide support to the candidates and guide them throughout the entire course period, we provide online tutors throughout the course
- The study materials not only comprise of written resources, but also with exhaustive video presentations to aid the candidates in understanding the course
- Additional activities and reading also available to help students expand their knowledge and reflect on their learning.
- At the end of the course material there will be a question multiple choice assessment which the candidates need to complete; after the course completion receive a Globally Recognised Certificate
- The course acts as a huge career boost and help boost your confidence thereby helping you in getting various opportunities and volunteer work in various global organisations
- Along with a rewarding career prospect, the course also helps provide a satisfaction to the candidates as they realise their contribution towards a child's positive behaviour as well as the long term effects that it will have on their future relationships.
- You must have a system with a processor of 1 gigahertz (GHz), 1 GB RAM, Operating Systems supporting Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS, iOS and Browsers with Internet Explorer 8 or above, Google Chrome, Safari 8, Mozilla Firefox
After this course
After successfully completing this professional course on Managing Behaviour, you will surely be provided with many new career prospects as well as develop a different outlook towards life. After the completion of the course, the candidates gain expertise on teaching good behaviour to various types of learners, giving them the opportunity to apply for teaching positions in various organisations, or as teacher-in-charges, in educational institutes located in various corners of the globe. The degree will also help those who have opened day care facilities or creche or are thinking of opening one in the near future.
You can avail the course at a reasonable fee of 8,000 INR/110 USD/85 GBP/3650 THB.
You can opt for a number of easy ways to pay your fees using Debit / Credit Card or by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft to our bank account. After the payment is credited the candidates will be receiving payment confirmation with online admission form. They need to fill up the same and submit in order to get online access to the course.
The course can be completed within a span of 12 months.