About the course
In a time when everybody is busy with their work-life, parents face problem when it comes to balancing their home and work-life together. In such a situation babysitters come as boon. They act as caregivers for children of any age, who are in need of supervision specifically for a few hours. Most babysitters work either occasionally or on a normal and regular schedule like after school babysitters, weekend babysitters etc. The main work of a babysitter is to look after a child, playing with them and putting them to bed. To become an efficient babysitter, one needs proper training to develop the methodologies and skills required to become a trained babysitter. While majority of skills are developed and achieved through experience, it won't be possible without training and basic idea about the field. This is why the professional course in babysitting equips an aspirant to venture into the field of babysitting with full confidence and competency. Candidates willing to take up babysitting as their career can gain vital knowledge, skills and confidence and be on the way to win parents' trust.
Note: Certificates must be applied within 3 months of course completion.
Cache Endorsed Certificates are included with the course and are available after completion.
This course is CACHE endorsed.
Why this course?
To become an efficient and trained babysitter, a basic idea about the work is very much necessary. Being trusted to look after someone else's children is a big responsibility in itself. While family, friends and older siblings are first to come into mind, there are instances when parents need to extend their search for a support system to look after their child and hire a professional babysitter. Babysitters aren't normally compelled to have any sort of formal training or education, but it is a notable fact that most potential employers take notice when babysitter candidates are certified and has extra skills or training. They are also ready to pay more for such additional expertise. This course will help in laying a strong foundation in the understanding of the correct methodsand understanding.The course is aimed at Academic Level Award in Babysitting and can be of huge benefit in imparting the necessary confidence, both for the babysitter and the future parent employers. It is important for the babysitters to know emergency first aid along with the basic skills like Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
Who should attend?
The course can be opted by :
- Those willing to take up this as a career option
- Part time babysitters willing to work full time
- Already working babysitters looking for an upgradation in their skills
- Newbie babysitters can also opt for the course
- Those willing to gain necessary knowledge that can be added to their CV to boost their scopes of bagging a job to stay ahead of the competition.
- Willing candidates who love children and posses the patience to take it up as a career option
What do you learn?
Aimed at prospective babysitters of all ages, this course will help students to develop a basic understanding of the responsibilities of both parent and sitter, as well as of the importance of child safety, setting boundaries and continuity of care.
- Gain insight into the responsibility of parents when considering the employment of a babysitter to care for their children in their absence.
- Learn about the responsibilities of a babysitter, and how you should act when you are the person left in charge of a child's care.
- Understand the need for confidentiality and privacy, and remaining professional at all times both within, and away from, the work environment.
- Get to grips with some of the issues and concerns that may arise as part of the babysitter role.
- Learn some of the basic stages of a child's development, and recognise some of the care routines that you will be entrusted with when looking after children.
- Understand what to expect from the children that you are be responsible for, and how to handle good, and bad, behaviour effectively. Learn the value of bedtime stories, and how they can be enormously beneficial to a child.
How do you learn?
- Online course delivery ensures you can study whenever it suits you. No deadlines mean no stress - work your way through the material whenever you like, alongside school, college or other commitments.
- Technical support is also available, should you need help at any point.
- Easy to navigate and clear course material makes your learning journey a breeze; only one module so no need to feel overwhelmed!
- Plenty of additional activities, including activity sheets, extra reading and videos, available to encourage the student to reflect on their learning journey and expand their knowledge even further.
- Self-assessment questions during the modules, to help you to monitor your progress and ensure the information has been absorbed.
- Multiple choice final assessments, with achievable pass rate.
- Give prospective employers peace of mind when considering you as a babysitter.
- Gain confidence in your own abilities when caring for someone else's children.
- Earn extra income by doing something you enjoy!
- You must have a system with a processor of 1 gigahertz (GHz), 1 GB RAM, Operating Systems supporting Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS, iOS and Browsers with Internet Explorer 8 or above, Google Chrome, Safari 8, Mozilla Firefox
After this course
Successfully completing the course is sure tomake way for many new scopes and to work as an efficient babysitter. The course acquaints the willingcandidate with the required amount of skill and understanding to make an efficient babysitterout of those looking forward to pursue this as their profession. With proper skills, one will find broader job opportunities with a much higher pay-scale compared to those who are not trained. The certificate will certainly prove beneficial which is of necessity in many modern families where there are working parents.
You can avail the course at a reasonable fee of 7,500 INR/105 USD/80 GBP/3450 THB.
You can opt for a number of easy ways to pay your fees using Debit / Credit Card or by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft to our bank account. After the payment is credited the candidates will be receiving payment confirmation with online admission form. They need to fill up the same and submit in order to get online access to the course.
The course can be completed within a span of 12 months.