About the course
This course will give you an opportunity to indulge in an exciting career as a teaching assistant.There is a huge demand for teaching assistants across the globe whoprovide a vital role in supporting the children and teachers in our pre-primary, primary, secondary and Special Educational Needs classrooms. This course is particularly for those who like to enjoy children's company and is interested to make a positive difference to their lives by helping them learn and thrive through supporting their education. If you become a teaching assistant, you will become a valued and important member of school staff as you will be able to help the class teacher plan and deliver lessons and by working individually with children.
It is not only the school children who are the ones that will benefit from the course but also you who will share the benefit. It can be the perfect solution for those who want to build a secure career through teaching and also wish to bring real change in the lives of young people. Teaching is such a career that gives you the benefit of enjoying long holidays to spend quality time with your children and also be at home after school.
Why this course?
This course will save from the panics that parents get in finding childcare during the school holidays or those who worries about the cost. Although you will help with administrative work during the school day, unlike a teacher, you won't be under pressure to give up your precious evenings and weekends for marking work and planning lessons, so there will be plenty of time not just for family life but for hobbies and interests too.
The course will give you the bliss of the attractive, family friendly hours and you will also learn that competition for teaching assistant positions is fierce, even though our schools are being forced to expand as record number of new pupils are set to enrol over the next few years. While there is no official requirement for a teaching assistant to have a vocational qualification, completing a course gives you a head start as you can prove that you are committed to and serious about a career in this field.
Who should attend?
- Existing teaching assistants who want to enhance their skills
- Aspirants planning to become teachers in near future
- Aspiring teachers who want to do this course to gain knowledge
- Montessori teachers who wants to brush up their skills to become a TA
- Nursery workers who wants to evolve as teaching assistants
- Childcare practitioners who aim to become a teaching assistant in near future
- Students who want to be future assistant teachers
- People who are looking for a career change
What do you learn?
- This course will teach you how to best support pupils' social and emotional and other care and support needs.
- We have all been to school but it may have changed a lot since your day! Get up to speed with the latest national curriculum and how learning activities are planned and delivered.
- Keep up with the kids by getting up to speed with all the latest developments in ICT in the classroom.
- We can explore effective methods of supporting literacy development, including reading, writing and speaking and listening skills.
- We will be able to explore effective methods of supporting development of numeracy skills in the classroom, including number skills and problem solving and data handling, as well as supporting the understanding of measures, shape and space.
- You can learn about best practice for supporting children with special educational needs.
- You can learn how to transfer these skills into a school community with guidance on working in teams, with colleagues and with other professionals and parents.
How do you learn ?
- You can complete this online course within a 12-month period at a pace that suits you.
- You can enhance your job prospects in a rewarding career with the long holidays and convenient hours that make a good work life balance a reality rather than a distant daydream!
- Give yourself the confidence to go for that teaching assistant position, knowing that you have the right skill set, knowledge and attitude to be a great asset to any school.
- Download the certificate at the end of the course to give your application a boost and help secure you that interview!
After this course
If you are already a teaching assistant but are looking to sharpen up your skill set, change jobs or negotiate a higher salary, this course will set you on the path to career progression by boosting your confidence and ensuring your knowledge is as secure and up to date as possible. You can work in any school around the globe, Montessori houses, playschools and various other institutions as an assistant teacher.
Teaching assistants are in great demand and this course will increase your employability and you can apply for positions where you can easily help and support qualified teachers in the classroom by providing support to children with reading and writing on an individual, class or small group basis or assisting with marking and correcting work and guide and monitor the progress of the learners.
You can avail the course at a reasonable fee of 9,500 INR /160 USD/120 GBP/5000 THB.
You can opt for a number of easy ways to pay your fees using Debit / Credit Card or by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft to our bank account. After the payment is credited the candidates will be receiving payment confirmation with online admission form. They need to fill up the same and submit in order to get online access to the course.
The course can be completed within a span of 12 months.