About the course
Everyone does not get the opportunity to play the key role in shaping their children's future.In order to give students the best possible future, become a key provider in their early educational journey and become an indispensible part by becoming a teaching assistant.The online course delivery ensures you can take as much time as you need to work through the courses, which include Level 2 Teaching Assistant, Level 3 Child Development, Introduction to Safeguarding, Effective Supervision in the Early Years, Health and Safety in the Workplace and Partnership with Parents.
Being a TA is not an easy task; it is more than just a job - it is a rewarding vocation. Every child deserves a chance to learn and thrive in a school setting, and with the help of a teaching assistant, a class teacher can provide the best learning environment, twinned with the best support and guidance, possible.
Why this course?
By doing this course, you can learn more about the various aspects of child development and appreciate the five outcomes outlined by the Every Child Matters document. Take a look at some of the various child development theories that have been conceived.You can recognise some of the basic issues relating to safeguarding, how to promote it and what you can do as a TA to help protect children in your care. You can appreciate the need for supervision in any early years setting, and how it can help towards professional and personal development.
Who should attend?
- Budding teaching assistants
- Early years practitioner
- Key workers in an educational setting
- Individuals who work in a school setting and would like to progress further
- Individuals who aspire to work with children as a teaching assistant
What do you learn?
- You can gain up-to-date information on the current curriculum and what is expected of you as a TA. Learn how to plan and deliver the curricular expectations in a fun and engaging way.
- You can get to grips with the CPD Certified Level 2 Teaching Assistant course and learn how to best support a pupil's needs - emotionally, educationally, socially and otherwise.
- You can understand the importance of a TA with regards to the class teacher and how your team player qualities can be put to good use.
- You can learn more about various aspects of child development and appreciate the five outcomes outlined by the Every Child Matters document. Take a look at some of the various child development theories that have been conceived.
- You will be able to recognise some of the basic issues relating to safeguarding, how to promote it and what you can do as a TA to help protect children in your care.
- You will appreciate the need for supervision in any early years setting, and how it can help towards professional and personal development.
- You can get to grips with some of the core concepts relating to health and safety in the workplace, including security procedures, responsibilities, risk assessment, first aid and incident reporting.
- Understand the importance of building a strong partnership with parents and caregivers, and how home and school life can be intertwined.
How do you learn ?
- You can study online according to yourconvenience - there are no deadlines and no pressure; just sign in to the courseware as and when you please.
- You can access the courseware 24/7 that is compatible with a variety of devices, so you can work whenever and wherever, you need to.
- You donot need to rush as courses are valid for 12 months.
- You can use a variety of resources, such as quiz sheets, clickable links, downloadable content and multiple choice tests, to help learn and retain the information.
- You can improve your job prospects with a CV that reflects your drive and determination to learn and progress.
- You will boost your confidence by gaining valuable know-how in fundamental aspects of the TA role.
- You will get course completion certificate once you have completed all the training.
- Cache endorsed Certification is available upon completion of all courses within the package, certification fee included.
After this course
If you are already a teaching assistant but are looking to sharpen up your skill set, change jobs or negotiate a higher salary, this course will set you on the path to career progression by boosting your confidence and ensuring your knowledge is as secure and up to date as possible. You can work in any school around the globe, Montessori schools, playschools and various other institutions as an assistant teacher.
You can avail the course at a reasonable fee of 25,000 INR /160 USD/120 GBP/5000 THB.
You can opt for a number of easy ways to pay your fees using Debit / Credit Card or by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft to our bank account. After the payment is credited the candidates will be receiving payment confirmation with online admission form. They need to fill up the same and submit in order to get online access to the course.