About the course
Students learn best in a safe, nurturing and happy environment. A teacher needs help in everything that she does inside and outside the classroom to create and maintain this kind of setting.This course will help you to get into the core concepts that are required to be a successful teaching assistant. This course will give you an opportunity to get a rewarding career and provide support and guidance to children within a school setting. If you have dreamt of working with children since you were a school-age child yourself, what's stopping you from achieving it right now? You will feel the joy of learning along with the flexibility and convenience of our online course packages. Doing this course, students can choose to study whenever it suits them, rather than trying to make time in what may already be a hectic schedule. This package of courses can makeyou work your way through the syllabus as quickly or as slowly as you like.
Why this course?
Our Teaching Assistant Core Package introduces students to four core subjects that can help them to understand what it takes to be an effective TA, including 'Teaching Assistant', 'Managing Behaviour', 'Observing Children' and 'Introduction to Safeguarding'. By working through these modules, and completing the end-of-unit multiple choice assessments, every student will be one step closer to having the confidence, knowledge and understanding required to become a professional TA.
There is plenty of evidence to prove Teaching Assistants can make a real difference. Classroom teachers reported more positive effects, saying that Teaching Assistants have helped to reduce stress, workload and disruption in class.School leaders need to think carefully about the role TAs play in their school and rigorously define the best way for them to work with students and teachers. But schools must ensure TAs are robustly trained and supported in understanding the teaching methods and pedagogies, and how to apply them. This would help to ensure some pitfalls - such as over-prompting, spoon feeding and focusing too heavily on making sure the task is done.
Who should attend?
- Existing teaching assistant looking to enhance their skills and become teachers in near future
- Aspiring teachers who want to do this course to gain knowledge
- Montessori teachers who want to brush up their skills to become a TA
- Nursery workers who want to evolve as teaching assistants
- Childcare practitioners who aim to become a teaching assistant in near future
- Students who want to be future assistant teachers
- People who are looking for a career change
What do you learn?
- You will learn how to provide top quality support and guidance in a classroom setting, with our CPD Certified Level 3 TA course. Prove yourself to be an asset for both the staff you support and the children you care for.
- You need to work through material provided by the Level 3 Managing Behaviour course, covering aspects including the positive behaviour policy, positive relationships and strategies that can be implemented to promote good behaviour.
- You will understand what is required in order to successfully observe children, including the two types of observation that exist (formative and summative), realistic expectations that should be considered and how observation and evaluation can help a child to reach their next developmental stage.
- You will recognise the importance of safeguarding, how to promote it in your learning environment, and how to report safeguarding concerns in accordance with the policies and procedures that are in place.
How do you learn ?
- You will study online with courseware that is compatible with a range of devices and platforms.
- Courseware is available 24/7,365 days a year - pick up the syllabuses at times that are convenient to you.
- Valid for a full 12 months, so there's no need to rush; take your time and absorb all the information.
- You need to use a variety of learning aids, including presentations, tutorials, videos, extrareading, quizzes and end-of-unit assessments.
- You will get a course completion certificate once you have completed all the training.
- You can build your knowledge base and skill set, and gives prospective employers a reason to hire you.
- Add some valuable core skills to your CV and feel confident that you have the understanding and attitude to continue your journey towards becoming a professional teaching assistant.
- Cache endorsed Certification is available upon completion of all courses within the package, certification fee is included.
After this course
This course will help you to work as a core teaching assistant in several schools. You will be eligible to teach not only in schools but also in several educational organizations. You can teach in Montessori, primary schools, playschools and other multiple places.
Teaching assistants are in great demand and this course will increase your employability and you can apply for positions where you can easily help and support qualified teachers in the classroom by providing support to children with reading and writing on an individual, class or small group basis or assisting with marking and correcting work and guide and monitor the progress of the learners.
You can avail the course at a reasonable fee of 13,000 INR /160 USD/110 GBP/5000 THB.
You can opt for a number of easy ways to pay your fees using Debit / Credit Card or by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft to our bank account. After the payment is credited the candidates will be receiving payment confirmation with online admission form. They need to fill up the same and submit in order to get online access to the course.