About the course
Emotional and Behavioural Disorder (EBD) refers to the disorder that children may be affected with leading to disruptive communication and unsatisfactory relationship with people around them. Children who are affected with one or multiple disorders have difficulty in communicating with others, expressing themselves or understanding social signs and etiquettes. Therefore, they need to be provided with Special Education in schools, which also need to be practiced at home by the parents or care-givers. They are also hence known as Special Education Needs (SEN) learners.
The various disorders under this category are Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD), Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Bipolar Disorder, anxiety, etc.Those willing to be associated with the all-round progress and development of SEN learner must certainly pursue this course on Emotional and Behavioural Disorders. The course aims to acquaint the candidates and enhance their knowledge on the various disabilities affecting children of all age and culture and provide them with the skills necessary while interacting with them.
Why this course?
Emotional and behavioural disorders in children include many different disorders/disabilities. Besides genetic factors, disabilities may also arise due to environmental factors where the child grows up, no specific role models to look upon, improper care at home as well as in school. Hence if the teachers are skilled in managing the students and be sensitive to the needs and requirements of these learners, and are able to involve the parents at home, too so that they feel safe and comfortable in their surrounding and are free to express their thoughts and emotions and are engaged in activities by means of which they are able to learn new things as well as also explore their potentialities.
Pursuing this course will enable the aspiring candidates to learn about the various problems of the students along with the trigger points and learn the ways to avoid them in order to provide them with a stress free classroom environment, who are able to excel in education and help them lead a regular life.
Who should attend?
Whether the classrooms are inclusive or are non-inclusive ones, a classroom may have learners with emotional and behavioural disorders. Teachers trained in dealing with such types of learners will find it easier to conduct classes and progress according to their planning :-
- A training in Emotional and Behavioural Disorder will enable the teachers to understand the capabilities and potentials of the learners suffering from various disorders and then use ways and methods to realise them
- Any aspirant aspiring to become a trained teacher in a good education institute or are looking for better positions like that of a teacher-in-charge in regular schools, too accommodating Special children
- For budding entrepreneurs who are looking to open a creche or a day-care centre for children, knowledge on the ways of dealing with children with various emotional and behavioural disorders will be of great help
- Even for parents or care givers who have children with emotional and behavioural disorders at home, they may hugely benefit from the course as they gain knowledge on the subject matter
What do you learn?
- Gain a thorough idea on the various emotional and behavioural disorders; know about its symptoms and how it may affect the individual's daily life
- Learn about various organisations that may help the individuals with emotional and behavioural disorders
- Learn and explore the various causes of the disabilities including hereditary factors
- Understand the process of diagnosing the disabilities so that you as a teacher might be able to identify if any child is suffering from it
- Know about the problems faced by the affected individuals in their daily lives, including their social and school life, and how you can support them as teachers in the class
- Learn about the different signs of the disorders and its different types
- Learn to identify and differentiate between disability symptoms and the other symptoms related communication disability
- Learn how to teach different subjects to the SEN students, especially those possessing above average IQ quotient
- Explore the effect of art, music and all that is creative in the life of the affected learners
- Learn about the various treatments available and used for different kinds of disabilities discussed
How do you learn ?
- The course is provided in the online mode of learning keeping in mind the varied aspirants who would pursue the course from different parts of the world
- The course is accessible from any corner of the globe at any time of the day, be it from the comfort of your home or from other places of your convenience
- Being an online program, the course can be pursued alongside other commitments in your life
- There are online tutors who will be present to provide support to the candidates and guide them throughout the entire course period
- The study materials not only comprise of written resources, but also with exhaustive video presentations to aid the candidates in understanding the course
- At the end of the module there will be assessments which the candidates need to complete and end the course and receive a globally recognised certificate
- As you are acquainted with the concept of the disabilities like ADHD, ASD, and other learning disabilities, you develop a feeling of empathy towards the affected learner and their family, making it easier for you to interact with them and help them enrich their life
- The course acts as a huge career boost and help you in getting various work and volunteer opportunity in various organisations around the globe
After this course
After successfully completing this professional course on Emotional and Behavioral Disorder course, many new opportunities are sure to find their way in your professional teaching career. At the end of the course, the candidates gain expertise giving them the opportunity to apply for teaching positions in various organisations, or as teachers-in-charge, and training positions in schools. The degree will also benefit those who have opened day care facilities or creche or are thinking of opening one in the near future. Since this course is internationally recognised, it will open many new avenues in various places around the globe and hence may also help you in realising your dream of teaching abroad.
You can avail the course at a reasonable fee of 9,500 INR/160 USD/120 GBP/5000 THB.
You can opt for a number of easy ways to pay your fees using Debit / Credit Card or by depositing Cash, Cheque or Demand Draft to our bank account. After the payment is credited the candidates will be receiving payment confirmation with online admission form. They need to fill up the same and submit in order to get online access to the course.
The course can be completed within a span of 12 months.